Feel Free to Education Write for Us
Education Write for Us – if you have a story to tell—something you’ve understood through the span of your profession about how to get understudies amped up for taking in; a procedure you as of late attempted that didn’t exactly work out and how you changed course; a moment of realization that drove you to reconsider how you educate a specific subject or lesson—you’re in the ideal place. So Education “write for us”
We invite pitches on every scholastic subject and all evaluations from pre-K through twelfth. Also, we’re generally keen on pitches on our centre ideas: venture based learning, social and passionate learning, innovation mix, instructor advancement, exhaustive appraisal, and coordinated examinations, so submit guest post + “education”, blogs and articles.
How to Propose a Post to Us: or Submit Guest Post + Education
- A few sentences describing your planned post and a high-level define (keep in mind that finished journal posts ought to be around 500–850 words)
- Links to any multimedia system you propose to incorporate
- A few words regarding the meant audience for your journal (for example, high school mathematics lecturers, directors, etc.)
- A roughly 80-word bio with details regarding your role in education
- Three to 5 links to alternative items (if any) you’ve written, notably for educational publications
- Full speech act of any business interest in any merchandise or services mentioned
- Your Twitter handle (if you have got one)
Note – If you want a backlink on homepage that we are charge for this $100 for 1 year.
For education website write for us Or Submit guest post + education