Every day, several large and small companies adapting the Hadoop training in order to stay ahead of the market. With its proven success to handle a large amount of data to discover the hidden patterns and other helpful insights, Hadoop training is indispensable than the traditional business intelligence solutions for all of the organizations. But what are the key factors which make it beneficial for the company?
- The need for processing unstructured data is creating demand for professionals who are possess the Hadoop data scientist certification or any kind of Hadoop training. They must learn Hadoop because it’s going to be the must-have skill in 2018 for most of the big data companies.
- Companies need to handle the large-scale data operations and the emerging skill Hadoop can provide it in an affordable way. This is why the professionals should be ready to get Hadoop training as soon as possible.
- The big data-driven digitized world needs more experts to support the data generation. The market is creating several number of increased opportunities by the coming years for professionals. Hadoop will be dominating the IT market with its open source framework for making the impossible possible. For example New York, Times uses Hadoop framework to convert nearly 4 million entities to PDF in less than 35 hours which is amazing! Walmart is also using Hadoop to forever change the way e-commerce operates via custom recommendations to the customers or friends of them.
- Most of the organizations prefer Hadoop because of its amazing ability to analyze those unstructured data and get all the important insights which can help in taking the better decision to accomplish the business objectives. This effective open source can provide massive data storage which includes several different kinds of data. Its ability of enormous processing skill and control of different limitless synchronized jobs is simply impressive.
- The core function of IT involves the data management and storage. According to a report generated by Mckinsey, there will be a lack of 1,50,000 professionals with Hadoop expertise as more and more companies are looking for trained data professionals now. Every company is ensuring that their IT strategy is associated with the business outcomes and this involves working on new platforms that meet the requirements of different departments. A techie is required to maintain the platform in its complete lifecycle across the entire departments. Then a member should be focusing on each technological implementation which is in line with the business objectives.
- One of the biggest advantages of having big data is its integration in different aspects of product development right from product design, quality, diagnostics, manufacturing, warranty, and vehicle. This would define the way the product is actually and its successful key factors. There are various challenges and issues right now in development and only big data can answer to it!